1/2 Photos of Spinach, Romaine and Strawberries with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Charlotte J's Note:
A light salad that looks so good it MAKES you want to eat it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate romaine leaves and wash thoroughly.
- 2Spin or pat dry off paper towels.
- 3Wash and dry the spinach unless the package indicates that they have been cleaned.
- 4Wrap the greens in damp towels, cover loosely in plastic and refrigerate until serving time.
- 5Just before serving, wash and hull strawberries and cut into quarters.
- 6Tear romaine and spinach leaves into small-to-medium pieces.
- 7Combine greens and berries in a salad or arrange on six individual plates.
- 8Sprinkle parsley on top.
- 9Pour vinegar and oil into a small container that has a tight-fitting lid.
- 10Cover and shake until dressing is well mixed.
- 11Pour over salad.
- 12Season with salt and pepper.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Romaine and Strawberries with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g