Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These appetizers are very easy to make, yet always get rave reviews. It is a combination of the ranch dressing mix and bacon bits that makes them exciting. Make sure that you are using the real bacon, and not the hard bacon bits.
- 1 package big flour tortilla (Burrito size)
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (3 ounce) jar hormel real bacon bits
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packageschopped frozen spinach
- Defrost spinach and squeeze out water.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread on tortillas to about 1/2" from edge.
- Refrigerate overnight, or at least 6 hours.
- Cut into 1"inch pieces.
The spinach rolls were extremely tasty. When I usually eat spinach, it's just a spinach taste(Go figure!). But these rolls have a spinach taste mixed with ranch and bacon. A great combination. And they're real easy to make. I absolutely loved them!
thanks, i was looking for a simple recipe for spinach rolls! i love 'em! :)
Yummy! Made these for a baby shower and everyone loved them. I would like to try them with a flavored wrap next time.