Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These make a nice little hors d'oeuvre before a dinner or at a cocktail party.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- chopped onion
- 1 (10 count) package 10-inch flour tortillas
- In medium mixing bowl, combine spinach, ranch mix, mayonnaise, sour cream, bacon bits and onion.
- Spread the mixture onto each tortilla and roll it up.
- Refrigerate the rolled tortillas till ready to serve.
- Slice each roll into 1-inch servings, no more than 3 hours before serving.
I was just searching for this wonderful recipe to make again, and realized that I didn't review it the first time! Brought these to a party, with lots of fancy food, and this simple dish was the absolute hit! Wonderful flavor! These go fast, so make a lot-
These were a huge hit at my party! I stuck to the recipe, except I added 1/4 cup of sun dried tomatoes and used basil and sun dried tomato flavored tortillas. The key was squeezing all the water out of the frozen spinach so that the wraps were nice and firm. Everyone raved!
I'm not personally a fan of onions, so I left those out of the recipe. This was a major hit with my family when I made them last year, and I've made them every holiday since. I've decided to spice it up a little this year by using a fiesta ranch instead! One tip for anyone not experienced with roll-ups: if you're having trouble cutting the, try freezing it first. It won't hurt the ingredients, and it makes it much easier to slice.