Recipe by Whisper
These make a nice little hors d'oeuvre before a dinner or at a cocktail party.
Top Review by MadzMom
I was just searching for this wonderful recipe to make again, and realized that I didn't review it the first time! Brought these to a party, with lots of fancy food, and this simple dish was the absolute hit! Wonderful flavor! These go fast, so make a lot-
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- chopped onion
- 1 (10 count) package 10-inch flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium mixing bowl, combine spinach, ranch mix, mayonnaise, sour cream, bacon bits and onion.
- Spread the mixture onto each tortilla and roll it up.
- Refrigerate the rolled tortillas till ready to serve.
- Slice each roll into 1-inch servings, no more than 3 hours before serving.