1/1 Photo of Spinach Rockefeller
This is a wonderful holiday or party side dish with red and green Christmas colors. Great make ahead too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 9 -10 slices tomatoes, 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1Cook spinach and drain thoroughly.
- 2In a bowl, place spinach, bread crumbs, green onion, eggs, melted butter, Parmesan, garlic, thyme, pepper, and salt.
- 3Mix well to blend thoroughly.
- 4Arrange tomato slices on a baking sheet and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
- 5Spoon 1/4 cup spinach mixture on each, shaping into a dome.
- 6Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes, until set and heated through.
- 7Can be assembled ahead and refrigerated.
- 8If cold, bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- 9As an alternate, you can also pile the spinach mixture on cooked artichoke bottoms.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Rockefeller
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.8
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 229.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g