- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2-2 quarts chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine spinach, olive oil, onion and garlic in large saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes.
- Process mixture in food processor until smooth; return to saucepan. Add rice and chicken broth.
- Cook over low heat until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in cheese; season to taste with salt and pepper.