- 3 1⁄2 cups spinach, cooked and well drained
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter (no substitutions)
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, hard cooked and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F and butter a metal ring mold.
- Whirl cooked spinach in a food processor or force through a food chopper.
- Combine all the ingredients and place in prepared ring mold; set mold in a pan of hot water and bake for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Unmold and garnish with slices of hard boiled eggs.