A yummy, simple to prepare appetizer or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 3/4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped and seeded tomato (for topping)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Put spinach and onions in a small sauce pan.
- 3Cover and cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- 4In a small bowl, beat cheeses, spices and herbs with a mixer at medium speed, until well mixed.
- 5Stir spinach and onions into cheese mixture.
- 6Spread mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
- 7Bake about 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Top with chopped tomatoes.
- 9Serve with crisp crackers, toast points or bagel chips.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Ricotta Pie (Crustless)
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 156.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g