Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy, simple to prepare appetizer or snack.
Make and share this Spinach Ricotta Pie (Crustless) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and patted dry
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup chopped and seeded tomatoes (for topping)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Put spinach and onions in a small sauce pan.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, beat cheeses, spices and herbs with a mixer at medium speed, until well mixed.
- Stir spinach and onions into cheese mixture.
- Spread mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake about 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with chopped tomatoes.
- Serve with crisp crackers, toast points or bagel chips.