1/1 Photo of Spinach Ricotta Pie
Java Chip's Note:
Delicious! From Rachael Ray Magazine August 2008. My only addition was to make it in a deep dish pie crust. Not heavy or cheesy, yet substantial enough - this is a great summer dinner! TIP - to avoid a soggy pie crust on the bottom, bake on a cookie sheet in the oven, not the regular grates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375.
- 2Wring the spinach dry and put in a large bowl.
- 3Mix together the ricotta cheese, garlic herb cheese and eggs. Add the spinach, artichokes, 1/2 teaspoon salt and1/4 teaspoon pepper and stir to combine.
- 4pour into crust and bake until golden, about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Ricotta Pie
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.0
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 178.6 mg
- Sodium 372.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic & herb spreadable cheese