- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 3 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium tamari
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in a small amount of water until translucent.
- Add spinach and steam (covered) until barely tender (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- Mix the rice with the onions, spinach and tamari.
- Press into non-stick baking dish (9-inch square or 12-inch by 7-inch).
- Layer sliced tomatoes over the top.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.