Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Colorful, crunchy and good. Originally from Canadian Living Magazine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves, washed & trimmed
- 2 roasted red peppers, cored and cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 4 ounces brie cheese, cut into 1"x1"x1/4" pieces
- Whisk together the oil, mustard,vinegar, honey, salt& pepper.
- Place spinach in a salad bowl and just before serving pour in the dressing and toss.
- Add red peppers, pecans& brie toss again and serve immediately.
Great - only used half the amt of spinach and all the dressing just because I had serveral other side dishes for a dinner party of 10 and salads already dressed not great for leftovers - get a little wimpy! But there were no leftovers as one guest couldn't get enuf of this dish. Great dressing.
had it at a dinner party recently. Very yummy, and looks spectacular.
This is a great combitnation of textures. Tried it also with a raspberry & cranberry vinagrette, awesome.