Recipe by DustyPyatt
Amazing! Simple ingredients blend together for a faster than fast sauce! You'll impress yourself once this dish hits the table! This one is also great for a fast freezer dinner kit.
Top Review by CookingClubDiva
Loved this recipe for my cooking club! The only change I would suggest is to add a small can of tomato paste when reheating the sauce to keep it from being too watery. Also, we served ours with mushroom ravioli, which was fabulous!
- 1 lb fresh spinach-cheese ravioli
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 1⁄4 cups diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the ravioli according to package directions.
- Place remaining ingredients in a blender, cover and puree.
- Heat the sauce to you desired temp and serve over ravioli.
- Another great freezer dinner kit!
- Leave ravioli in bags they come in, frozen.
- Blend the ingredients just like above, just don't heat. Place in a large freezer bag, lay flat in your freezer.