Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Amazing! Simple ingredients blend together for a faster than fast sauce! You'll impress yourself once this dish hits the table! This one is also great for a fast freezer dinner kit.
- 1 lb fresh spinach-cheese ravioli
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 1⁄4 cups diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Boil the ravioli according to package directions.
- Place remaining ingredients in a blender, cover and puree.
- Heat the sauce to you desired temp and serve over ravioli.
- Another great freezer dinner kit!
- Leave ravioli in bags they come in, frozen.
- Blend the ingredients just like above, just don't heat. Place in a large freezer bag, lay flat in your freezer.
Loved this recipe for my cooking club! The only change I would suggest is to add a small can of tomato paste when reheating the sauce to keep it from being too watery. Also, we served ours with mushroom ravioli, which was fabulous!
WOW! The flavors in this recipe are amazing....just be sure to measure your red pepper flakes according to your desired heat level! This is a beautiful dish and one that I would recommend to everyone who signs in.