Recipe by stephstew
This is a quick, simple supper that comes together tasting like you spent a lot of time on it! You can use sliced mozzarella or provolone instead of the shredded cheese. It works well either way. Also, I make it with and without the cream. It depends on if I have it on hand at the time.
- 1⁄3 cup cream
- 4 cups spinach
- 1⁄2-1 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil over med-high heat.
- Cook garlic 15-20 seconds.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper, and cook 1-2 minutes until simmering.
- Add ravioli. Cook, uncovered, 4-5 minutes. Stir in cream, cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add spinach over ravioli. Stir gently until spinach is wilted.
- Top with cheese. Cover and let sit for 1-2 minutes.