This is a quick, simple supper that comes together tasting like you spent a lot of time on it! You can use sliced mozzarella or provolone instead of the shredded cheese. It works well either way. Also, I make it with and without the cream. It depends on if I have it on hand at the time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil over med-high heat.
- 2Cook garlic 15-20 seconds.
- 3Add tomatoes, salt and pepper, and cook 1-2 minutes until simmering.
- 4Add ravioli. Cook, uncovered, 4-5 minutes. Stir in cream, cook 1-2 minutes.
- 5Add spinach over ravioli. Stir gently until spinach is wilted.
- 6Top with cheese. Cover and let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Ravioli Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.9
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 419.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen cheese ravioli