1/1 Photo of Spinach- Ravioli Salad With Olive Oil Tomato Vinaigrette
Julie F's Note:
This came from BH&G (April 2009). The vinaigrette can be made ahead and refrigerated, and the Spinach Ravioli Salad goes together quickly for a speedy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tomato, medium ripe, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shallots, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 7 ounces refrigerated miniature ravioli (three cheese)
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 9 ounces fresh spinach
- parmesan cheese
- 1In a blender, combine tomato, vinegar, shallot, mustard rosemary, paprika and 1/8 t each, salt and pepper. Cover and blend until smooth.
- 2With blender running, slowly add olive oil through opening in lid; blend until combined and slightly thickened.
- 3Refrigerate, covered, up to 3 days.
- 4Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain, rinse; drain well.
- 5In a 12 inch skillet cook two thinly sliced shallots in 1 T hot olive oil just until tender.
- 6Add fresh spinach and toss until spinach BEGINS to wilt.
- 7Place ravioli and spinach on platter and drizzle with 1/3 c tomato olive oil vinaigrette. Top with shaved parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach- Ravioli Salad With Olive Oil Tomato Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 48.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: