Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a delicious summertime salad that goes together quick and easy! Perfect for lunch, or as a dinner side salad. Lovely served warm or chilled, with a glass of Chardonnay and a warm buttered roll. Enjoy!
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh spinach-cheese ravioli (may use tortellini if you can't find spinach ravioli)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup frozen salad shrimp, defrosted
- 1 cup whole fresh cherry tomatoes (halved if large)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (1/4-inch cubes)
- 1 dash garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook the spinach ravioli until done, according to package directions.
- Drain, and return pasta to the pot.
- Stir in the olive oil, parsley, and the cocktail shrimp, stirring until the shrimp are warmed through and the noodles are well coated with the olive oil.
- Add in the tomatoes, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately while warm, or cover and chill until serving time.