1/3 Photos of Spinach Ravioli Casserole With Alfredo Sauce
1 hr 15 mins
I would normally make my own sauce & ravioli but I have been rushed, then realized that I had this in the fridge and threw this recipe together. I enjoyed it and hope that you will too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 ml alfredo sauce
- 350 ml package spinach ravioli, -uncooked
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 29.58 ml dry garlic flakes or 2 fresh garlic cloves, peeled & sliced
- 160 g lite mozzarella cheese, Grated
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 118.29 ml chili sauce or 118.29 ml ketchup or 118.29 ml pizza sauce
- 3.69 ml chili flakes (optional)
- salt & pepper
- 1Lightly grease a 9 x 9 x 3-inch oven proof dish.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Pour enough Alfredo sauce to cover the bottom bottom of the casserole (approx 1/2").
- 4Top with a single layer of ravioli, a third of the mushrooms and 1/3 of the mozzarella.
- 5Sprinkle with 1/3 of the chili flakes and 1/3 garlic, season with salt & pepper.
- 6Repeat layers saving 1/3 of the mozzarella & the parmesan.
- 7On the last layer pour in the chili sauce spreading it evenly over the top.
- 8Cover the casserole with foil; bake for 45 minutes, remove foil.
- 9Top with remaining mozzarella & the parmesan, continue to bake uncovered for approx 15 minutes or until the top is beautifully browned.
- 10Rest 10 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Ravioli Casserole With Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Sodium 803.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: