Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Using frozen ravioli makes this dish a snap to prepare! From TOH the Busy Family Cookbook.
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen sausage-filled ravioli or 1 (25 ounce) package ravioli, of your choice
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 cup grage parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased shallow 2-qt baking dish. Top with half of the ravioli, mozzarella cheese, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40 - 45 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
i combined the ingredients of this recipe with the ingredients of Ravioli Casserole and yum! i used a 28 ounce can of spagetti sauce, 2 cups cottage cheese, 4 cups shredded mozzarella, 1/2 cup parmesan and 1-16 ounce pack of spinach since that is all i could find. i mixed the cheese and spinach together and layered it with the ravioli and sauce, then topped the whole thing off with a little more mozzarella. i will make this again for sure! i used low fat everything which still makes for a fattening meal but with the spinach and cottage cheese in there i at least felt like i was eating a well balanced meal. thanks for posting. :)
5+ stars for being sooo YUMMY and sooo Easy to put together! I used fresh spinich, frozen cheese ravioli and canned spaghetti sauce cooked with 3 garlic cloves chopped, oregeno, and some basil. Even with all that it came together really quickly for a wonderful meal that the whole family enjoyed! Thanks for this terrific recipe! Made for ZWT4 - Los Jefes de la Cocina!
Excellent and soo simple to make! My family loves this one. The vegetarians like it made with cheese ravioli. It is a weeknight lifesaver!