Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Using frozen ravioli makes this dish a snap to prepare! From TOH the Busy Family Cookbook.
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen sausage-filled ravioli or 1 (25 ounce) package ravioli, of your choice
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 cup grage parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased shallow 2-qt baking dish. Top with half of the ravioli, mozzarella cheese, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40 - 45 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
i combined the ingredients of this recipe with the ingredients of Recipe #58407 and yum! i used a 28 ounce can of spagetti sauce, 2 cups cottage cheese, 4 cups shredded mozzarella, 1/2 cup parmesan and 1-16 ounce pack of spinach since that is all i could find. i mixed the cheese and spinach together and layered it with the ravioli and sauce, then topped the whole thing off with a little more mozzarella. i will make this again for sure! i used low fat everything which still makes for a fattening meal but with the spinach and cottage cheese in there i at least felt like i was eating a well balanced meal. thanks for posting. :)
5+ stars for being sooo YUMMY and sooo Easy to put together! I used fresh spinich, frozen cheese ravioli and canned spaghetti sauce cooked with 3 garlic cloves chopped, oregeno, and some basil. Even with all that it came together really quickly for a wonderful meal that the whole family enjoyed! Thanks for this terrific recipe! Made for ZWT4 - Los Jefes de la Cocina!
Delicious, quick, and super easy! My daughter is a vegetarian, and it is difficult to find main dishes to fix for her. This is awesome, and you will like it even if you are not a vegetarian. We always add a layer of fire roasted canned tomatoes, and sometimes sautéed onions. If your sauce is not herby enough, just add garlic, rosemary, oregano, or whatever spice you prefer. This is sooo easy. It has become my daughters new, favorite dish!