Prep 8 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great spinach salad for all occasions. It was such a hit with my family and friends, I have been asked to write it down time and time again. So now I'm posting it on here to save my wrist from all that writing!
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 whole avocado, chopped
- 5 -6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place pecans on baking sheet and toast in oven at 400 degrees for about 5 minutes.
- Mix together dressing ingredients in small glass or bowl and wisk quickly until well blended.
- Layer salad: spinach, avocado, green onions, raspberries, toasted pecans.
- Top with dressing and serve immediately.
Loved it! I added a little salt to the dressing, but otherwise made the recipe as written. Thanks for posting.