Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Nice creamy blend of flavors. Cook time is refridge time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) ranch dressing mix
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) frozen spinach
- 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, drain & chop
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, chopped
- 1 dozen flour tortilla
- Thaw spinach. Then chop, cook and squeeze dry; set aside.
- In a processor mix the first 4 ingredients and blend until creamy. Pour into a medium size bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients except tortillas to the cream cheese mixture and combine well.
- Spread enough mixture on each tortilla to coat.
- Roll up each tortilla, wrap in plastic wrap and refridgerate for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from plastic wrap and slice in 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- Serve on a small platter.