Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy and versatile - you can put this together in minutes with bottled salad dressing!
Make and share this Spinach Ranch & Bacon Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb pasta, cooked (I use elbows or cellentani)
- 1 (4 ounce) package bacon bits (NOT fake bac)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 red onion, diced
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup ranch dressing, homemade or prepared
- Mix vegetables & pasta in a large bowl.
- Add Dressing.
- Eat! :).