Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I sumbitted this recipe for the French region in the Zaar World Tour. I haven't tried it yet but I love salads and thought this sounded like an interesting and different combination of flavors.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) bagfresh Baby Spinach
- 1 head radicchio, torn into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted cashews
- Whisk first 3 ingredients in small bowl. Gradually whisk in oil.
- Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Combine spinach and all remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Add dressing to taste; toss to coat.