Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in Rockwell Springs Trout Club Centennial Cookbook. I have made this recipe and it was received very well. It would make a good appetizer.
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder together in large bowl.
- Brown the sausage and drain.
- Beat the eggs, milk and butter together.
- Mix the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
- Add the cheese, onion, sausage and spinach.
- Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Cool the brownies slightly and then cut into squares to serve.
this didn't turn out to be the recipe i was looking for.
and if you don't use meat, it turns out to be very cheddar.
These were good, next time I will use Chorizo in place of bulk sausage and maybe a little pepper just to give some oomph. Over all very good. Thanks a lot.
I was afraid that these would come out tasting "eggy", but I'm glad I was wrong! I did add some nutmeg, as a previous review suggested, added a bit more salt and also some garlic powder. These would be fabulous for brunch. Thanks for posting, Shari2!