Recipe by Shari2
I found this recipe in Rockwell Springs Trout Club Centennial Cookbook. I have made this recipe and it was received very well. It would make a good appetizer.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 lb bulk sausage
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder together in large bowl.
- Brown the sausage and drain.
- Beat the eggs, milk and butter together.
- Mix the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
- Add the cheese, onion, sausage and spinach.
- Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Cool the brownies slightly and then cut into squares to serve.