Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is Beautiful and so easy to make.
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, cooked drained and dried
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- bacon (optional to suite taste)
- 1 sheet shortcrust pastry
- Line Quiche dish with short crust pastry.
- Place first 4 ingredients + (bacon optional)in quiche dish or large deep pie dish.
- Combine other ingredients in blender. Pour contents over ingredients in dish. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 35-40 minutes.
This was very good. A little less done than I prefer but that is totally my fault I did not look up the temp conversion and just trusted the other reveiwer. Just a note here the official conversion from 200 celcius to farenheit is 392. Now I know. Still the flavor was great. My husband who is not a spinach fan was OK with it in there and did not request it to be made without spinach in the future. So that is actually a thumbs up from him. Thanks for the recipe.
We had this for dinner tonight, it was excellent.
This was very good. But the temperature is wrong. I cooked it at 325 for 35-40 minutes. At 200, It never cooked.