1/3 Photos of Spinach Quiche
I have been making this for years - even my kids love it!! If you don't like spinach - you could substitute broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Press pie crust into 9" pie pan.
- 3Pre-bake pie crust for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- 4Sautee onion, garlic & spinach in butter until onion is soft - add salt & pepper to taste - set aside.
- 5In medium mixing bowl - whisk together the eggs & milk.
- 6Spread shredded cheese in bottom of pie crust.
- 7Spread spinach mixture over cheese in pie crust.
- 8Pour egg/milk custard over spinach mixture & cheese.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes. If crust starts to get too brown - cover edges with tin-foil.
- 10Slice & serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.5
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 180.3 mg
- Sodium 374.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 14.1 g