Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have been making this for years - even my kids love it!! If you don't like spinach - you could substitute broccoli.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Press pie crust into 9" pie pan.
- Pre-bake pie crust for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Sautee onion, garlic & spinach in butter until onion is soft - add salt & pepper to taste - set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl - whisk together the eggs & milk.
- Spread shredded cheese in bottom of pie crust.
- Spread spinach mixture over cheese in pie crust.
- Pour egg/milk custard over spinach mixture & cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes. If crust starts to get too brown - cover edges with tin-foil.
- Slice & serve.
I made this last night and used fresh rather than frozen spinach. As a red-blooded all-american man I can tell you this is a quiche I will eat again!! Very simple easy to follow recipe that left us saying yum. Thank you for making this recipe available.
Wow! Best quiche I ever made! I used mushrooms instead of spinach and my son loved it! This is my go to recipe for quiche! Thanks so much for sharing!
Yummy, my husband and kids loved this and asked for it again. Definitely a win!