1/1 Photo of Spinach Pumpernickel Dip
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
A friend of mine makes this to bring to parties. It's always a hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and salad dressing and mix well.
- 2Squeeze the spinach to remove water.
- 3Add to the mixture and mix well.
- 4Add optional ingredient(s)
- 5Hollow out the bread and fill with the sour cream mixture.
- 6Cube the bread that was removed from the loaves.
- 7Arrange assorted cut up veggies and bread cubes around loaves.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Pumpernickel Dip
Serving Size: 1 (724 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 165.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb salad dressing mix