Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is from my pre-eating healthy days. I remember it being so yummy, however, that I wasn't willing to throw it away. I might make it for a potluck someday, just to get another taste of it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook spinach (or broccoli).
- Put in a greased baking dish.
- Mix all other ingredients together.
- Spoon over spinach (or broccoli).
- Bake for 40 minutes.
While tha taste of this was good, I thought there was too much topping for the amount of spinach. So next time I make this, I will use two packages of spinach and mix it all together before baking. DBF thought it smelled great, so I will try it with the broccoli for him, also.