Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From 365 Easy Low Calorie Recipes
- 1⁄2 cup cooked spinach, drained well
- 1 onion, slice cut up
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 medium egg white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a food processor, combine spinach, onion, Parmesan and nutmeg. Puree until smooth.
- Beat egg white with lemon juice until stiff. Fold in spinach.
- Pour mixutre into an 8 ounce custard cup or souffle dish, buttered on bottom only.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until puffed and set. Let cool slightly before eating.