Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Really yummy. Sorry I can't remember where I got the recipe.
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the spinach to package directions adding the onion toward the end of the cooking time.
- Drain and squeeze excess liquid out.
- Fold in the eggs and sour cream.
- Blend in the Parmesan and flour.
- Stir in the butter, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Turn into a well-buttered 1-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until center is set.
- For 8 servings, double the recipe, but use a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish and bake for 35-40 minutes.