Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
This Frittata can be served warm or cold, as a breakfast frittata, a meatless main dish or a vegetable side dish. Leftovers can be reheated in the microwave.
- 1 (250 g) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup carrot, finely shredded
- 1⁄3 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup green onions or 1⁄3 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (or 2 tsp. dried) or 2 tablespoons dill, chopped (or 2 tsp. dried)
- 8 eggs, whisked
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Combine spinach, hash brown potatoes, carrot, red pepper,, green onion and basil in large bowl.
- Stir in eggs, mayonnaise and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper. Spray 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread egg mixture in pan.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 35-40 minutes.