Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
One 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, well drained and patted dry equals about 1 cup. This topping goes well with Lemon pepper thin crust, Mint thin crust, as well as a Spinach thin crust.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove (minced or pressed)
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach, tightly packed
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Add garlic, onin and spinach and saute until onion is soft and spinach just wilted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Ricotta cheese.
- Spread mixture over dough, leaving 1/2 to 1 inch border.
- Layer remaining ingredients.