Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Fitness magazine. It's simple and healthy and so good!
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb spinach
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 pita bread rounds, whole
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- Trim spinach and rinse well to remove grit.
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, cook garlic in oil until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and pepper flakes; toss well.
- Cook and stir about 5 minutes or until spinach wilts and liquid has evaporated.
- Meanwhile, coat pitas with cooking spray and toast in another skillet over medium-high heat about 2-3 minutes, until slightly crisp.
- Spread each pita with goat cheese and top with spinach mixture.