1/6 Photos of Spinach Pinwheel Appetizers
These are pretty to look at, but even better to eat! Enjoy!! I can't remember how many pinwheels you get, but I know it makes a lot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- 2Beat in dip mix.
- 3Add green onion, bacon bits and spinach (broken up into small clumps).
- 4Mix thoroughly.
- 5Spread mixture onto tortillas, leaving a 1/2" space around edge.
- 6Roll up each tortilla tightly, and wrap each in plastic wrap.
- 7Chill for several hours or overnight.
- 8To serve, cut off ends and cut into 1/2" slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Pinwheel Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (1612 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.0
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.8 mg
- Sodium 942.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dip mix