Recipe by keen5
These are pretty to look at, but even better to eat! Enjoy!! I can't remember how many pinwheels you get, but I know it makes a lot.
Top Review by Ms B.
I made some alterations to these pinwheels (due to ingredients on hand), and hadn't planned on rating them...but, my guests loved them. I couldn't deny Keen5 the credit after all of the great reviews that I received when serving these appetizers. I didn't have frozen spinach, but had fresh baby spinach leaves. Rather than chop and mix the fresh spinach into the cream cheese mixture, I made my modification as follows: spread cream cheese mixture on flour tortillas; layer baby spinach leaves; layer a slice of shaved smoked turkey; rollup tightly; slice; eat! These were soooo good. They were the first appetizer tray to be emptied.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed drained & squeezed dry in paper towels
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch dip mix
- 1 jar bacon bits (or to taste)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 count) package 10-inch flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Beat in dip mix.
- Add green onion, bacon bits and spinach (broken up into small clumps).
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture onto tortillas, leaving a 1/2" space around edge.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly, and wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut off ends and cut into 1/2" slices.