These are pretty to look at, but even better to eat! Enjoy!! I can't remember how many pinwheels you get, but I know it makes a lot.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Beat in dip mix.
- Add green onion, bacon bits and spinach (broken up into small clumps).
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture onto tortillas, leaving a 1/2" space around edge.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly, and wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut off ends and cut into 1/2" slices.