- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 1⁄2 cups long grain rice
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 1 bunch spinach leaves, only chopped
- 150 g currants
- 60 g almonds, roasted
- 60 g unsalted cashews, roasted
- 2 tablespoons orange rind, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in saucepan and saute garlic for 1 minute.
- Add rice cook stirring 5 minutes.
- Stir in stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cover pan and simmer for 15-20 minutes until rice is cooked.
- Stir through remaining ingredients on low heat and cook until spinach wilted and serve immediately.