Spinach Pie With Muenster Crust
- Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels (or whatever) and set aside.
- Cut 2-3 cheese slices into small triangles, and reserve for garnish.
- Cover bottom and sides of a lightly greased 9 or10-inch pieplate with remaining Muenster slices, overlapping cheese as needed.
- Combine spinach, onion and next 5 ingredients.
- Spoon into cheese-lined pieplate.
- Bake 350 for 45 minutes or until set.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with reserved cheese triangles and pimiento strips, if desired.