Recipe by Kat Rahal
Great as an appetizer or as a type of quiche for a luncheon. Easy to prepare and a nice light taste.
Top Review by gaila
This was so good! Very easy to make and it looks beautiful. I omitted the parsley and added some basil and some italian seasoning on top then lightly drizzled some herbed olive oil over it. The only change I would make next time(and I WILL make this again and often) is to add another tomato to the top.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 9 inches unbaked pie shells
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated