Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the spinach and onion finely.
- Put the egg in a separate small bowl with the onion.
- Lay 1 sheet of pastry over the bottom of a lasagna dish.
- Put a thin layer of the spinach down and cover with feta
- Repeat step four until all the spinach and feta is gone.
- Before you cover it with the 2nd pastry sheet add the egg and onion.
- If there is a little bit of egg in the bowl left smear it over the 2nd pastry sheet to help it brown.
- Bake it at 180°C until golden brown.