1/2 Photos of Spinach Pie
This is a quiche-like healthy dish. Can be used for appetizer or entree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open cresent rolls and press into pie plate.
- 2Thaw out spinach in microwave and squeeze to drain water out of it and put it in a mixing bowl.
- 3Saute onions and garlic in butter.
- 4Add onion mixture to spinach.
- 5Add ricotta, parmesan, breadcrumbs, and egg.
- 6Putfilling in the pie crust.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (778 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1304.1
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 373.4 mg
- Sodium 2094.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.8 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 63.4 g