Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Several years ago I lost a lot of weight and this recipe was one that I used quite often. I use a lot of seasoning in mine. One quarter of the pie is about 119 calories with only 2.2 grams of fat. (Or 9 Weight Watcher Pts. for the whole pie.) Very easy to make!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (squeeze out moisture)
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese (or low)
- 3 egg whites
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- garlic salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- onion powder (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place into pie plate that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until top is browned.
I've made this several times. Just perfect. Thanks for posting.
Loved how the Parmesan shined in this tasty pie. I made using fresh spinach that I wilted in a pan and then squeezed dry, also used fresh grated Parmesan. Thanks for the post.
DH loved this! It was so simple to make. I loved that it was low fat and healthy. I thought it had too much spinach taste, but that was the reason why DH loved it. I will be making this recipe again and add some mushrooms and cut the spinach in half (sorry hubby). Thanks for posting this recipe I know I'll have lots of fun making different variations of it.