Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Several years ago I lost a lot of weight and this recipe was one that I used quite often. I use a lot of seasoning in mine. One quarter of the pie is about 119 calories with only 2.2 grams of fat. (Or 9 Weight Watcher Pts. for the whole pie.) Very easy to make!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (squeeze out moisture)
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese (or low)
- 3 egg whites
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- garlic salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- onion powder (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place into pie plate that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until top is browned.
Yum. Who thought practically no fat and so delicious. I used low fat cottage rather than fat free. So good.
I've made this several times. Just perfect. Thanks for posting.
Loved how the Parmesan shined in this tasty pie. I made using fresh spinach that I wilted in a pan and then squeezed dry, also used fresh grated Parmesan. Thanks for the post.