- 16 ounces pasta, -uncooked any variety
- 4 -5 teaspoons dried basil leaves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 4 cups spinach leaves, -loosely packed fresh
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, -grated
- 2 teaspoons slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain. Place in large serving bowl; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine basil and hot water; set aside.
- In food processor bowl with metal blade, process garlic until chopped. Add spinach, cheese, almonds and salt; process with on/off pulses until chopped. Add basil mixture; pulse to mix. Slowly add oil and lemon juice; process until well blended.
- Add spinach mixture to hot cooked pasta; toss gently to mix.