1/2 Photos of Spinach-Pear Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
This is on my menu for Thanksgiving. I have made this before and it is so wonderfully delicate in flavor--perfect warm up to a larger meal, and perfect Fall recipe from Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 bosc pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh Baby Spinach
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly shaved parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1Combine pear slices and spinach in large bowl.
- 2Combine water and rest of ingredients (except cheese), stirring with a whisk.
- 3Drizzle dressing over salad, and toss gently to coat.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach-Pear Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 193.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g