Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 709.77 ml Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 3 medium ripe yellow pears, cored but not peeled,and cut lengthwise into slices
- 29.58 ml crumbled blue cheese
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 44.37 ml orange juice
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 59.14 ml chopped walnuts
- In a salad bowl, place spinach, pears and cheese.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients, except walnuts, and toss with salad.
- Toast walnuts 5 minutes in 325-degree oven.
- Sprinkle walnuts, while warm, over salad.
Great salad! I used fresh picked, ripe pears from my neighbor. The dressing is so yummy! The blue cheese, pears and spinach compliment each other wonderfully! This is a beautiful salad. It really reminds of something I would get at a top restaurant! Made for the Bargain Basement tag game.