Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 3 cups Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 3 medium ripe yellow pears, cored but not peeled,and cut lengthwise into slices
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a salad bowl, place spinach, pears and cheese.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients, except walnuts, and toss with salad.
- Toast walnuts 5 minutes in 325-degree oven.
- Sprinkle walnuts, while warm, over salad.
Great salad! I used fresh picked, ripe pears from my neighbor. The dressing is so yummy! The blue cheese, pears and spinach compliment each other wonderfully! This is a beautiful salad. It really reminds of something I would get at a top restaurant! Made for the Bargain Basement tag game.