Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This sounds yukky but its sooo good.
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, raw
- 1⁄2 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1⁄2 cup fresh pear, diced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- tear spinach leaves and put in blender
- dice pear and put in blender
- put frozen peaches in blender
- add water and blend of about a minute.
I'm not giving any stars since I did not try your particular recipe. You did inspire me to try spinach in a smoothie made with yogurt, milk, mixed frozen fruit and banana. Though the color was somewhat of a turnoff, the taste was very good. You don't even taste the handful of spinach and look at the benefits. Thanks for your recipe. Will do this more often.