1/1 Photo of Spinach Pasta With Veggies and Parmesan
Mrs. Delishis's Note:
Delicious recipe with lots of healthy vegetables!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Scoop out 1/2 cup of the pasta-cooking water and reserve. Drain the pasta and return to the cooking pot to keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, warm the oil. Add the garlic and basil or Italian seasoning.
- 3Cook, stirring, about 1 minute, or until the garlic is just starting to turn golden.
- 4Add the broccoli. Cover and cook, stirring several times, for 5 minutes.
- 5Add the grape tomatoes and cook, stirring once, about 5 minutes longer, or until the broccoli is crisp-tender. If the mixture becomes dry, add up to 3 tablespoons water.
- 6Add the vegetable mixture to the pasta, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss well, adding pasta water to moisten, if necessary. Top with the shaved Parmesan before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Pasta With Veggies and Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.8
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 244.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spinach rotini pasta