Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I started off with a cauliflower casserole recipe and came up with this, which was a hit with my co-workers.
- 1 large cauliflower, each florette cut in half
- 10 ounces campbell's broccoli cheese soup
- 10 ounces Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon dried onion, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced (I use the kind in a jar for this)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (I use cheddar or jack mix or Mexican mix)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano (I sometimes use 1 tsp if it doesn't smell very strong)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 16 ounces spinach linguine
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, to serve
- Boil cauliflower florettes until just barely tender. Do not overcook!
- Meanwhile, combine everthing except pasta and parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Drain cooked cauliflower and add to mixture in bowl. Fold in gently. Don't break up cauliflower pieces.
- Place mixture in a 9x13 greased casserole.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While cauliflower is baking, cook spinach linguine noodles until just done. Drain.
- Pour cooked cauliflower sauce over pasta and serve with a little parmesan cheese sprinkled over it.