Recipe by Pam-I-Am
This is a delicious and light Pasta Salad that my sister-in-law Denise makes at family gatherings. It is so easy to make and the kids like it too! If you can find "Girard's Light Champagne Salad Dressing" in your grocery, use this. Otherwise, a light Italian will substitute fine. (Fat frees are too sweet)!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag bow tie pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) box cherry tomatoes, grape tomtoes will do as well
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 ounces pine nuts
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 12 ounces light Italian dressing (Girard's Light Champagne Salad Dressing preferred)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the pasta till done (about 10 minutes) and cool.
- Toss all the ingredients together, except baby spinach. Add about 1/2 the bottle of the dressing and refrigerate.
- When you are ready to serve, add spinach and more dressing to your taste (about another 1/4 of the bottle).