1/1 Photo of Spinach Pasta Salad - Taste of Home
This was contributed by Ruby Pyles in the 1999 Taste of Home Annual Recipes. I am posting so I don't have to keep looking thru 12 books to find it! I usually prepare the dressing first so it can "develop" while chopping the rest of the salad. Also, this salad does not hold well so serve it soon after mixing with dressing.
My Private Note
large s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 946.36 ml torn fresh spinach
- 946.36 ml cooked spiral shaped pasta (or to taste)
- 946.36 ml cubed cooked chicken
- 591.47 ml sliced celery
- 473.18 ml green grapes, halved
- 236.59 ml fresh snow pea
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- 3Pour dressing over salad and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Pasta Salad - Taste of Home
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.9
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 257.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 16.2 g