Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 7 ounces cheese-filled egg tortellini, frozen or refrigerate or 1 cup tortellini, dried (cheese-filled)
- 6 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, crumbled -- cooked and drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup red wine and vinegar salad dressing
- In a large saucepan cook tortellini.
- Rinse. Drain.
- In a large salad bowl toss together tortellini, spinach, cabbage, bacon and green onion.
- Cover and chill.
- Just before serving, shake dressing well.
- Toss with tortellini mixture. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This was a very refreshing salad. It''s not time consuming and ingredients were simple. My husband and I are enjoying eating lighter and healthier meals and this one is excellent! Thank You...
This was OK, but I would try a different dressing.