Bill Woodward's Note:
A quick, healthy vegetarian pasta casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed.
- 2Meanwhile, heat spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, and capers.
- 3Once the sauce is bubbling, add spinach and cook until soft.
- 4Drain the pasta and palce in a greased 9x13 pan. Pour the sauce over the pasta and mix to combine. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 F for 15 minutes.
- 5Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake, uncovered, until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb spaghetti sauce
diced tomatoes with basil and garlic
Italian cheese blend